13 Dec Stem Cell Therapy for Canada
The Best Canada Stem Cell Therapy
When it comes to receiving stem cell therapy, there is no better option for Canadians than with R3 Stem Cell International. R3 offers safe and effective procedures for many conditions including autism, MS, ALS, arthritis, diabetes, Crohn’s, Hepatitis, ED, Kidney Failure, Lyme, Anti Aging, Degenerative Disc Disease, Back Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Neuropathy, Spinal Cord Injury and more.
With over 38 million people, Canada’s population continues to increase steadily. In fact, over the past 20 years the population has increased close to 20%! Unfortunately, at this point in time stem cell therapy in Canada does not legally exist due to regulatory restrictions. R3 International offers safe and effective stem cell treatment in Mexico at several convenient locations including Tijuana, Cancun and Mexicali.
There are quite a few reasons why R3 Stem Cell International represents the BEST choice for Canadians seeking the most effective options for regenerative therapy. Here is a Top 5 list of those reasons:
- Safety – R3 Stem Cell International’s safety history is unparalleled! We have never had a serious adverse event, and the biologics are safe and do not provoke a rejection response.
- Quality – The quality assurance for our biologics in Mexico exceeds those of the US FDA standards. Viability exceeds 95%, and the lab keeps the culturing generation below the third (very important).
- Stem Cell Counts – For most conditions, higher stem cell counts truly matter. Study after study and our experience is showing just how important receiving enough stem cells is for achieving the best outcomes. So we offer 30 million stem cells as a starting point for only $2950 and for only $1000 more one can receive 50 million cells!
- VIP Escort – All of our stem cell therapy Canada patients receives VIP escort transportation from the airport to the hotel and treatment clinic. This eliminates patients and their loved ones needing to deal with ground transportation. We got you covered!
- Exosomes included – Currently, R3 Stem Cell International is offering those who opt for 50 million stem cells or higher a free vial of exosomes (approximately 50 billion). Exosomes are stem cell by products and are very effective with cell to cell communication. (R3 reserves the right to stop the promotion at any time due to exosome availability.)
With over 8 years experience in the US (and globally) and 15,000 stem cell procedures performed, R3 Stem Cell represents Canada’s best option for obtaining regenerative procedures. To date, over 35% of patients that R3 treats in Mexico come from existing patient referrals and repeat treatments. That should tell you just how good of an experience patients have!
You will not be able to find a stem cell therapy clinic in Mexico offering the combination of exceptional safety and effectiveness along with the incomparable pricing. Treatments with 30 million quality stem cells in the US would be over $10k! And considering many patients will need repeat treatments every 1-2 years, R3 offers repeat patient discounts making it even MORE cost effective.
Along with treating very serious medical conditions such as spinal cord injury, organ failure, ALS, MS and others, R3 International also performs anti aging stem cell procedures. What do these entail? Stem cell biologics have been shown to assist with reducing inflammation significantly. Chronic inflammation in one’s body contributes to tissue degeneration and the worsening of many medical conditions.
So when one receives an anti aging stem cell procedure, that reduces the chronic inflammation. What we hear from patients frequently is that leads to increased energy, vitality, and other benefits which may include improvements in breathing, reduced joint pain, better sexual performance and more.
The process for Canada stem cell therapy is easy to get started. Simply give us a call at +1 (888) 988-0515 and we will set you up with a free phone consultation. This will allow our stem cell doctor to review medical records, understand your concerns and expectations, and answer your questions.
Then if you are a candidate, your patient concierge representative will get you scheduled, accept payment, and assist with all your travel logistics. For those patients who would like to explore financing their procedure, iFinance helps Canadians at this link: https://www.medicard.com/apply-now.php or one can call them at (888) 689-9876.