Conditions Treated with Stem Cell and
PRP Therapy in Atlanta at R3
Stem Cell Procedures at our Center in Atlanta are provided for a broad set of conditions. This includes bone, joint, cartilage and soft tissue conditions, such as shoulder, hip, knee and ankle arthritis, sports injuries and overuse conditions (e.g. tendonitis).
Rather than just masking pain or symptoms like a band-aid, these regenerative therapies are typically able to regenerate cartilage, ligament, tendon, such as stem cell injections for knee or back pain. When it comes to erectile dysfunction, symptoms are often dramatically improved. This may mean no longer needing medications or injections for sexual performance.
Here are some of the conditions for which R3 Stem Cell Center in Atlanta offers stem cell procedures.
- Tendonitis – Knee, Hip, Elbow, Achilles, Wrist, Shoulder
- Achilles Tendonitis/Tears
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Hair Loss
- Ligament Tears/Sprains
- Plantar Fasciitis Heel Pain
- Hip, Shoulder, Knee Arthritis
- Golfer’s and Tennis Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis/Bursitis
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip and Knee Tendonitis/Arthritis
- Knee Pain
- Bursitis (e.g. Shoulder or Hip)
- Joint Arthritis
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Cartilage Defects