Stem cell therapy is an innovative, minimally invasive treatment in the developing field of regenerative medicine. Using stem cells to treat chronic orthopedic, spine conditions and other diseases, stem cell therapy works as an alternative to surgery and medications. It has the ability to get you back to enjoying a healthy lifestyle!
As a leader in the world of regenerative medicine and stem cell treatment, R3 Stem Cell is at the head of stem cell procedures and cutting-edge techniques which give the body the potential to heal itself naturally.
R3 Stem Cell’s innovative stem cell treatment procedures treat a variety of medical conditions including:
- Tendonitis – Shoulder, Achilles
- Golfer’s or Tennis Elbow
- Ligament Sprains
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Degenerative Osteoarthrits
- Fractures (e.g. Nonunions)
- Cartilage Defects
- SI Joint Inflammation or Arthritis
- Facet Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Arthritis
- Hip, Knee, Shoulder Arthritis
- Diabetes Mellitus – Type 1 and 2
- Hepatitis B and C
- Fatty Liver, Liver Insufficiency
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Headaches & Migraines
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Post-Stroke Rehabilitation
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Peripheral & Diabetic Neuropathy
- Ischemic Cardiomyopathy
- Refractory Angina
- Stem Cell Facelift
- Stem Cell Hair Restoration
- Stem Cell Facial
- Erectile Dysfunction
Many musculoskeletal Diseases, Neurologic, cardiac and cosmetic conditions can be treated using stem cell treatment. If you:
- Are suffering from chronic pain due to arthritis or injuries
- Have any musculoskeletal conditions
- Are a candidate for back surgery or joint replacement surgery.
Stem cell treatment may help you to avoid medications, steroid treatments, or invasive surgery so you can enjoy an active, healthy life!
What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Often known as stem cell treatment or cell therapy, Stem cell therapy is the use of stem cells to improve the condition of degenerative and chronic inflammatory diseases.
This procedure helps the body repair and recover itself naturally. Once the stem cells are harvested, they are processed and administered to treat and accelerate healing.
The transplanted stem cells not only have the ability to regenerate injured cartilage, bone, tendons, muscle, and ligaments but also minimize the effects of many auto-immune diseases and neurological conditions.
Upon entering the affected area, stem cells find the damaged tissue and initiate repair or regeneration by stimulating the body’s natural healing processes.
How does stem cell treatment work?
Stem cell treatment starts with obtaining either a patient’s stem cells or via a donor source gotten from umbilical cord blood or amniotic fluid. Once extracted, the stem cells are concentrated into a small injectable volume and injected or infused through IV into the body.
Methods, injection and infusion sites differ on each patient’s condition and needs.
What are the advantages of Stem Cell Treatments?
- No risk of rejection –Stem cells gotten from donor sources such as amniotic fluid and umbilical cord blood are well tested and capable of adapting to the environment into which the cells are injected or infused.
- Avoid surgery – Our stem cell therapy procedures help many patients avoid invasive surgeries
- we Offer Stem Cell Therapy by Injection and IV!
- Minimally invasive – Compared to traditional treatment such as surgery or joint replacement, stem cell treatments are minimally invasive. The procedures are performed as out-patient and generally take few hours in the office.
- Rebuild the body’s healthy tissue.
- No downtime associated with traditional surgery.
- No general anesthesia – Due to the minimally invasive nature of stem cell therapy, procedures generally require local anesthesia
- No transmission of communicable disease.
- Fast recovery – Stem cell patients are able to return to regular activity within 24 hours.
Portland, the largest city in Oregon, is now part of the cities covered by R3 Stem cell Clinics to combat diseases so whether you live in, West Linn, West Haven-Sylvan, Rivergrove Raleigh Hills, or any other town in Oregon, now you can access approved Stem Cell Treatments with us. Get more information about our treatments here.
Through our customized approach to stem cell therapy, many patients have been saved from undergoing invasive knee replacement or hip replacement surgery, and other invasive surgical procedures and have also been able to reduce their dependence upon steroids and medications used to treat a variety of auto-immune diseases.
At R3 Stem Cell, we evaluate each patient’s condition and body composition to determine which stem cell source(s) and procedure will achieve the best outcome. Our Stem Cells treatment in Portland offers legally approved therapies, so you won’t have to wait years to hear about how Regenerative Medicine and Cell-based therapies are already improving the lives of patients suffering from damage to tissues resulting from injury, age or diseases.
To learn more about stem cell treatments in Portland, or to schedule a consultation with us, please contact us here.